- Before choosing a beauty course it is important that you have all the relevant facts and information on beauty qualifications and accreditations in the beauty industry. Whatever your aim is in the beauty industry we advise that you first speak with our course advisor who has over 27 years of experience in the beauty industry. Whether You choose to start your own business, work from home, be a mobile therapist, work overseas or work in a salon or simply want advice she will be able to advise you on the right qualification, accreditation, and course that can put you on the right path for success.
- Contact the college on 0208 981-2558 and speak with our course advisor for a career advice consultation or complete the contact form and we will get back to you.
- Enrolling on one of our beauty courses could not be simpler. Once we have given you all other relevant information concerning; your chosen qualification, the accrediting body of your course, costs, starting and completion dates and times, running of the college and what will be required of you as a learner and you are completely happy to enrol with us, we will forward an enrolment form that you will complete and return to us together with proof of ID, proof of address a photo of yourself and any other information that was discussed at your career talk. On receipt of your application we will process your application contact you to make the first payment.
- Our classes have been organized and follow strict guidelines. We work very closely with our students and believe that mutual respect, good communication guidelines and boundaries are established initially so that there is good relationships between students and the tutor. Students are expected to attend all classes to be punctual, to keep up with their payments complete all homework, and to take an active role during lessons. Elba college has a 95% pass rate with all our students and this is achieved through our dedication to student achievement and success. Students are supported and encouraged throughout their course with us.
- The day we have all been waiting for. It is a rewarding experience for Elba when our students receive their beauty qualification but it doesn’t stop there. Students will have on completion of their course a one to one with their tutor, will advise on the next career step for you to take. We will then point you in the right direction and support you along the way Whether You choose to start your own business, work from home, be a mobile therapist, work overseas or work in a salon. Even after you have moved on we encourage our students to contact us at any time should they need information or guidance free of charge.
- We live in an ever increasing competitive world and those who desire success must be determined to achieve, never give up!. Success comes through a determination to achieve, a strong passion and focus, good imagination, the right skills and knowledge, together with a good mentor and support and this is what Elba will give. We work closely with those who want to achieve. Your success is our victory.
Contact Us Form
Please complete the contact form below and one of our representatives will contact you within 24 hrs
|Monday||10.am – 5.30pm|
|Tuesday||10.am – 5.30pm|
|Wednesday||10.am – 5.30pm|
|Thursday||10.am – 5.30pm|
|Friday||10.am – 5.30pm|
|Saturday||10.am – 5.30pm|
|Sunday||10.am – 5.30pm|
East London Beauty Academy
Bow Business Centre
153 – 159 Bow Road
Phone: +(44) 208 981 2558
Terms and Conditions
Copyright © 2018 East London Beauty Academy