Starting a business can be a challenging and daunting task but the benefits are limitless. Your success and profits depend upon you, how much you put into your business. At East London Beauty Academy we believe that every individual has the potential to achieve what he believes he can and even more. After qualifying with the Itec Diploma in Business Studies and Professionalism the main considerations are.
1. Set up a Business plan.
2. See your local Business Manager and speak to them about startups for new businesses.
3. Make an appointment to speak with an Accountant for advice.
4. Visit Local sites for information such as Gov.com and HMRC for start-up businesses.
5. There are many organisations set up to help start-up businesses
6. There is a lot of work to do initially but it can be done. Many people are starting businesses every day and succeeding why not you
Here is a list of websites that will help you with your research:
The Official Government Website:
Her Majesty’s Customs and Excise:
Writing a Business Plan:
A Guide to Websites:
Contact Us Form
Please complete the contact form below and one of our representatives will contact you within 24 hrs
|Monday||10.am – 5.30pm|
|Tuesday||10.am – 5.30pm|
|Wednesday||10.am – 5.30pm|
|Thursday||10.am – 5.30pm|
|Friday||10.am – 5.30pm|
|Saturday||10.am – 5.30pm|
|Sunday||10.am – 5.30pm|
East London Beauty Academy
Bow Business Centre
153 – 159 Bow Road
Phone: +(44) 208 981 2558
Terms and Conditions
Copyright © 2018 East London Beauty Academy